16 May 2018
We all recognise the pressures facing the NHS from increasing demand and increasing complexity of health and care needs. To meet these challenges “step change” innovations will be needed to continue providing the best patient care at the most affordable cost. New technologies such as artificial intelligence, robotics and virtual reality will be instrumental in transforming the way patient care is delivered in the future.
This session of our popular Clinical Entrepreneurs series, open to academia, industry and of course NHS colleagues, will give delegates the opportunity to hear about next generation technologies and explore how the Eastern AHSN and Health Enterprise East can support you to harness these innovations to address unmet needs in healthcare.
Timings & Venue
The forum starts at 9:00am at Girton College Cambridge with refreshments and finishes off with lunch and networking with at 12:15.
Who Should Attend?
This forum is free to attend and open to all aspiring clinical and allied health professional entrepreneurs, and other NHS innovators operating in the eastern region.
Further Info/ Any Questions & Bookings
For further information or any questions please email email@example.com or call (01223) 928040. Click here for booking details
Agenda & Speakers
Full agenda to follow. Speakers include:
Director of Partnerships and Industry Engagement for Eastern AHSN and the National Director for SBRI Healthcar
Professor of Marketing and Jawaharlal Nehru Professor of Indian Business at Judge Business School, University of Cambridge
Comments from Previous Forums
- “Valuable advice!”
- “Great to know there is so much support”
- “Great selection of topic!”
- “It was a very good overview of how to process a product from an idea to a service”
- “Great networking opportunity”
- “Great to be in a Forum with Clinical colleagues”
- “Networking. Finding out about the different initiatives and hearing what individuals/organisations are doing to address current hurdles to advance ideas into product and services