13 July 2017
Health Enterprise East is a leading NHS Innovation and Technology Consultancy based in Cambridge. Milton Hall
We are a small, highly skilled and motivated team enabling innovative products to transform healthcare in the UK.
A key aspect of HEE’s work is providing consultancy services to medical technology/life science companies looking to gain insight into how they can work with the NHS. As part of this, companies are often looking for insight into health economics modelling and the potential impact of new technologies in real-world clinical settings.
As part of our expanding team, we have an opportunity for a Senior Health Economist to join our team and deliver health economics consulting projects to both public and private sector clients.
You will be responsible for providing effective project management to ensure delivery on time, to budget and specification. You will also provide technical leadership and training to more junior staff and will work closely with the Business Development Director and other members of the senior management team to achieve the overall goals of the organisation.
Health Enterprise East offers an attractive benefits package including permanent NHS contract and NHS pension scheme contributions.
The successful candidate will have a Master’s degree or equivalent in a quantitative discipline such as economics, mathematics, statistics, programming or related subject. They will also need to demonstrate:
• Evidence of a high level of proficiency in cost-effectiveness and budget impact modelling for pharmaceuticals or medical devices; at least 3 years of experience building models is required
• Demonstrable experience of managing and delivering consultancy projects
• Adept at writing high quality, accurately costed proposals reflecting the client brief
• A skilled report writer with attention to detail, highly motivated to consistently deliver quality outputs
• Good knowledge and understanding of the NHS; aptitude to quickly acquire knowledge to gain the confidence of the varied client base and clinicians we work with
• Demonstrable account and client relationship management experience with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• A team player who is motivated by the success of the business and individual projects
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including at least 27 days holiday each year and other related NHS staff benefits.
How to Apply:
Applicants should study the full job description available by clicking here
. If you are interested in applying for the role please send a one page statement detailing your experience to date set against the criteria in the job description, your CV and the names of three referees to Penny Richold at email@example.com
Salary for this role is commensurate with experience and will be in the range of £50,000 - £60,000
The closing date for applications is Friday 11th August 2017. Interviews will take place in the week commencing 28th August.